Basically, ITT: your opinions on and/or experiences with Homestuck and its fandom.

Date: 2012-01-23 11:01 pm (UTC)
viciousimp: (john egbert)
From: [personal profile] viciousimp
I'm a big fan of Homestuck, too, and I've lurked and done a lot in its fandom.

That said, once I saw the responses to the recent Dirk update, I got a little fed up with them. Currently I'm trying to take a break from it, but Homestuck's not an easy fandom to take a break from. I don't want him becoming the new Kanaya. Oh dear GOD I don't want Dirk becoming the new Kanaya.

But there's still lots I enjoy about Homestuck and I still roleplay it all the time and all that, and I'm always happy to talk about it. Outside of Tumblr, that is.