Come on. All I'm asking is that you put a little thought into your icons and don't just slap random crap up there. Have icons that are actually of your character. Is that so hard?

Date: 2012-01-21 04:43 am (UTC)
sykriar: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sykriar
Holy.

Crap.

People actually USE icons like that now? FOR RP???

HAVE I BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK?

What is wrong with people? Those are so unbelievably tacky that even when they were popular they were still the worst.

I mean I can't say I'm the best RPer since I'm relatively new to the whole thing but my god. That is a whole new level of bad.